- Opening times: 24 Hours / 7 Days
- Estimated journey time to airport: 3 minutes
- Bus frequency: Every 5 - 10 minutes
- Distance from airport: 1 mile
- Choose your own spot, park your own car and keep your keys. Relax in the airport knowing that while you're away your car will remain exactly where you left it.
Secure Airparks has been in the car parking business at Edinburgh for over 15 years. They have built up a good reputation and relationship with our customers and continue to offer high standards and quality of service.Secure Airparks offers short term and long term parking for Business & Holiday passengers at Edinburgh Airport. With a state of the art ANPR system you are able to drive in, park your car and keep your keys. Once checked in, transfers take just 1 minute.
Why Book This Parking Spot?
- Secure low cost parking, just 1 minute transfer to EDI Airport
- State of the art ANPR system, drive in, park your car and keep your keys
- CCTV, Security Fencing and Regular Patrol and Park Mark award
- Free bus service to and from the airport 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year
The car park has disabled spaces and the transfer buses are wheelchair accessible.
You can now park up your own vehicle & take your car keys away with you meaning that no one else needs to move your vehicle.
Please take a copy of your confirmation email with you on your day of travel.
PLEASE ENSURE YOU HAVE GIVEN THE CORRECT CAR REGISTRATION
- On arrival please drive up to touch screen kiosk at car park entrance barrier
- If your details are not on screen, touch option: ENTER BOOKING REFERENCE NUMBER and enter your reference number
- Then remove your ticket to open the barrier, go to nearest space and bus stop, where you will be picked up and taken to Airport. Take your keys with you.
- The ticket will have the phone number to call for your return
- You will be dropped off and picked up at Stance 3
- Buses run regularly every 5-10 minutes, next bus time is shown on the entry kiosk
Full instructions will be given to you on arrival to the car park.
Sat Nav Info
100 Ingliston Road
From the M8, leave at junction 2 (towards the Newbridge Roundabout).
- Follow the road and you'll come to the Newbridge roundabout, merge onto the A8 Glasgow Road.
- Continue along A8, following signs for Edinburgh. Take a slight left onto M9, following signs for A90. At junction 1, take the left (A8/A89 exit). At the roundabout, take the fourth exit onto Glasgow Road, then a slight left onto Islington Road. Keep on down this road and you'll see the car park ahead. Ingliston Road may be closed if there is an event on at the Highland Centre, in which case directions will be:
- From A8 Glasgow Road, keep going past Ingliston Road and take the slip road on the left.
- Shortly after, you'll come to a roundabout, take the second exit onto Eastfield Road.
- very quickly after, you'll see yet another roundabout, take the second exit and continue along Eastfield Road.
- You should see the Hilton hotel on your right as you approach another roundabout, take the first exit on the left onto Fairview Road.
- Keep going to the end and turn right at the T-junction, the car park is directly ahead.