- Opening times: 24 Hours / 7 Days
- Estimated journey time to airport: Walking distance
- Bus frequency: No transfer
- Distance from airport: On-site
- Choose your own spot, park your own car and keep your keys. Relax in the airport knowing that while you're away your car will remain exactly where you left it.
Inverness On-Airport Short Stay is perfect for customers who wish to park for a short period of time or are planning a weekend break. The car park is situated just a walk away from the terminal building and offers great value for money on short stays.
Why Book This Parking Spot?
- Ideal for short trips & is within walking distance of the terminal
- Not just close to the terminal, but right next to it
- Protected by CCTV and regularly patrolled by security guards
- Selp Park - Keep your own keys
No disabled information available.
No motor homes, lorries, trailers or caravans are permitted even if multiple spaces are booked.
On ArrivalFollow the signs right for Short Stay car park. There are two short term car parks provided. Take a ticket from the entry barrier, park your vehicle and retain the ticket. Use the marked walkway to access the terminal building. Access to the terminal forecourt is not permitted.
On ReturnTake your car park ticket and a copy of your booking confirmation to the information desk in the terminal so your ticket can be validated. The office normally closes at 22:00, but will remain open until after the last flight has landed. Then just collect your car and drive home.
Make sure you don't re-enter your debit or credit card at any time as you may be charged again for your parking.
Sat Nav Info
Inverness On-Airport Short Stay car park,