- Opening times: 24 Hours / 7 Days
- Estimated journey time to airport: 5 Minutes
- Bus frequency: On Demand
- Distance from airport: 1 Mile
- Your keys will stay with the parking lot whilst you are away.
Leeds/Bradford - Sentinel Security operate a secure Park and Ride service at a competative price. The Park Mark means that you are parking in an area that has been vetted by the police to make sure that the site has had measures put in place to create a safe environment. Park Mark awarded parking areas are run by responsible operators who are concerned with your safety and the safety of your vehicle.
Why Book This Parking Spot?
- Park and Ride service very close to Leeds Bradford Airport
- Transfers run when needed, take 2 minutes and are inc.in the price
- Park Mark Award, 24 Hour Security, CCTV
- Part/Full Valet options available on arrival
- Cars stored in a secure compound
Sentinel is a good option for disabled customers. If you're not very mobile, they'll stop the transfer bus next to your car so you don't have far to walk, and help you with your suitcases. They also have a new wheelchair friendly bus to make transfers as easy as possible for all customers.
If you have a medium or long-wheelbase van, you will be asked to pay an extra £10 at the car park.
Follow the driveway round to reception, park in one of the arrivals bays and go into reception to check in. You'll be asked to leave your keys, as your car will be parked for you.
Just catch the bus back to the car park - it picks up from the same place you were dropped off. Your car will be waiting for you in the arrivals area - a member of staff will meet you off the bus and tell you where it is.
Sat Nav Info
Sentinel Security Parking,
Warren House Lane,
Once you are on the A658, follow the signs for Leeds Bradford International Airport until you arrive at a roundabout with an exit to the airport. At the roundabout turn into Warren House Lane. The entrance to the Sentinel Car Park is on your right hand side after 300 yards. Follow the driveway round to the reception area and park in one of the designated spaces.