- Opening times: 24 Hours / 7 Days
- Estimated journey time to airport: On-site
- Bus frequency: NoTransfer
- Distance from airport: walking (1 minute)
- Choose your own spot, park your own car and keep your keys. Relax in the airport knowing that while you're away your car will remain exactly where you left it.
Literally less than a minute's walk from the terminal building, the Premium Car Park is the closest of all our Car Parks to the Check-in area. These convenient spaces provide a fantastic alternative to the Short Stay & Pick up (multi-storey) and Long Stay Car Parks.
The car park is covered by CCTV and has security fencing. There are 24 hour security patrols seven days a week. This car park has been awarded the Park Mark for safer parking. Park Mark awarded parking areas are run by responsible operators who are concerned with your safety and the safety of your vehicle. The Park Mark means that you are parking in an area that has been vetted by the police to make sure the site has had measures put in place to create a safe environment.
Why Book This Parking Spot?
- Closest car park to the terminal, self park & keep your keys
- Car park is within walking distance of the airport terminal building
- Dedicated entrance and exit route, away from all the other terminal traffic
- Park Mark Security award, CCTV and 24 hour security patrols
- Perfect for business travellers
There are clearly signed disabled parking spaces within the Premium Car Park that are available on a first-come, first-served basis. The car park is located 30 metres from the terminal building.
If you need any extra days' parking, the car park will charge you for the extra days at its normal rate before you leave. You can pay at the car park office. If you don't use all your parking, unfortunately we can't give you a refund for the unused days.
Please print and take your booking confirmation with you on the day of departure.
You simply need to drive up to the automatic barrier, which will lift when it recognises your number plate, take a ticket, drive in and park your car. It couldn't be easier, and you get to keep your keys with you, so you know your car won't be moved while you're away.
Once you've landed in the UK, just collect your bags and walk back to the car park. Hop in your car, drive to the barrier and insert the ticket you got when you arrived. You'll then be free to head home without any hassle.
Sat Nav Info
Liverpool Airport is well sign-posted from M6, M62, M56 and M57 motorways.
- Follow main directions to the airport. From Speke Hall Avenue, turn left along Dunlop Road, which in turn becomes Hale Road, following signs to 'RVP & Premium Parking.'
- After half a mile, turn right following signs for 'RVP & Premium Parking' and then follow the black signs for Premium Parking.