- Opening times: 5H00 - Midnight
- Estimated journey time to airport: Drop off at the terminal
- Your keys will stay with the parking lot whilst you are away.
With Parking Naranja Meet and Greet Service you will meet a driver at the airport terminal who will collect your car and take it to our secure and covered car park, leaving you free to check-in. When you return, your car will be delivered back to the terminal for you.
Meet and greet parking is great for families with loads of luggage. This type of airport parking also works well for anyone with heavy or awkward luggage.
Parking Naranja is a simple, secured and convenient solution for stress free travels.
Why Book This Parking Spot?
- Meet and Greet Service for Madrid Barajas Aeroport
- Covered parking, secured and convenient solution for stress free travel
- Additional Services such as valeting available to book on arrival
No transfers are needed, Parking Naranja Meet and Greet will be an excellent alternative for disabled customers
Please print and take your confirmation email with you on the day of travel, it will make the check in procedures much faster.
Keys will stay at the car park.
Basic CarWash 15.00 Euros
Premium CarWash 35.00 Euros
Luggage Wrap 1 10.00 Euros
Luggage Wrap 2 15.00 Euros
Car Wash 35.00 Euros
Please drive straight to Madrid Barajas Airport and when you are 20 minutes away from the airport please call our chauffeur line on your confirmation email to inform us that you are nearly at the airport. You will then be given instructions on where the chauffeur will be to meet you. We will meet you in front of the terminal.
On your return to Madrid Barajas Airport, please call the chauffeur line once you have cleared through customs and have collected your luggage. We will be in terminals 1,2,3 in 10/15 minutes, in terminal 4 in 15/20 minutes.
Sat Nav Info
Madrid Barajas Airport
Avda. de la Hispanidad, s/n, 28042 Madrid, Spain
- Take Calle de Alcalá to M-23.
- Continue straight onto M-23 (signs for Vicálvaro/R-3/Valencia).
- Take the M-40 exit toward Vicálvaro.
- Keep left at the fork, follow signs for M-40/Aeropuerto/A-2/Zaragoza/R-2/A-1/A-6 and merge onto M-40.
- Take exit 9BA for M-14 toward E-90/A-2/Zaragoza/M-30/Av. América/Aeropuerto.
- Continue onto M-14 and follow signs for the airport.