- Opening times: 24 Hours / 7 Days
- Estimated journey time to airport: 5 Minutes
- Bus frequency: 5 Minutes
- Distance from airport: 1 Mile
- Choose your own spot, park your own car and keep your keys. Relax in the airport knowing that while you're away your car will remain exactly where you left it.
Manchester Long Stay T1/T3. If you'll be away for a week or two, Long Stay offers unbeatable value for money and convenience.
Why Book This Parking Spot?
- Official On-site parking, with FREE transfers to the terminals
- 24hr shuttle service gets you to all terminals within 5 minutes
- Park Mark accredited, 24hr patrols & security fencing
- Pre-book for extra savings.
Disabled parking bays are available, please contact us for more information.
Arrivals and departures before or after booked days will incur an additional charge as per standard Long Stay tariffs.
As you approach the barrier your license plate should be recognised and the barrier will lift. Please then proceed into the car park.
If your number plate is not recognised, hold the QR code printed just below the reader and locate the red cross over the code as shown. Please wait for a beep to confirm a successful read and proceed into the car park.
If you have any queries press the intercom button and speak to a member of our team quoting your booking reference number printed at the top of this confirmation.
Drive to the exit, the barrier will lift automatically. If prompted for over-stay payment use integrated chip & pin device.
Sat Nav Info
Manchester Airport - Long Stay T1 - 3
1. Exit the M56 at Junction 5 and follow the signposts for Terminals 1 and 3.
2. Go straight ahead at the set of traffic lights, you will see the Hilton Hotel, followed quickly by Clayton Hotel, on your left hand side.
3. Shortly afterwards you will reach a roundabout. Take the first exit at this roundabout and go straight ahead.
4. At the next roundabout, take the second exit direct to the entrance of the T1/3 Long Stay car park.
The postcode for T1/3 Long Stay is M90 3NS