- Opening times: 24 Hours / 7 Days
- Estimated journey time to airport: 5 Mins
- Bus frequency: 15 Mins
- Distance from airport: 1 Mile
- Choose your own spot, park your own car and keep your keys. Relax in the airport knowing that while you're away your car will remain exactly where you left it.
JetParks is often cheaper than off-site operators – and just 5-10 minutes from the terminal! JetParks 1 is right opposite Terminal 2 and runs transfers to all 3 terminals.
Why Book This Parking Spot?
- Park your own car and keep the keys
- Right opposite Terminal 2 and runs transfers to all three terminals
- Offers transfers 24 hours a day, every 15 minutes and they take just 5 minutes
- The car park has award-winning security and is manned 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
The transfer buses are accessible for wheelchair users.
This booking is for Jet Parks 1 ONLY.
If you park for more days than you booked, the car park will charge you for the extra days at its normal rate.
As you approach the barrier your license plate should be recognised and the barrier will lift. Please then proceed into the car park.
If the barrier does not automatically lift; hold the QR code just below the reader and locate the red cross over the code. Please wait for a ‘beep’ to confirm a successful read and proceed into the car park .
If you have any queries press the intercom button and speak to a member of our team quoting your booking reference number.
Drive to the exit, the barrier will lift automatically. If prompted for over-stay payment use integrated chip & pin device.
Sat Nav Info
Exit the M56 at Junction 5. Keep to the left and take the first exit signposted Terminal 2.
At the roundabout at the top of the hill, take the first exit, and then approximately 100 yards further on, turn left into Thorley Lane.
Continue down Thorley Lane, past the Etrop Grange Hotel, and the entrance to Jet Parks 1 is immediately afterwards on your left hand side.
The postcode for JetParks 1 is: M90 5AZ