- Opening times: 24 Hours / 7 Days
- Estimated journey time to airport: 3 Mins
- Bus frequency: Every 15 Minutes
- Distance from airport: 2 Miles
- Your keys will stay with the parking lot whilst you are away.
Skypark Manchester is a family run business striving to deliver excellent service and value for money. Our enviable reputation has been built on a combination of hard work, care and a friendly personal approach. Our experienced drivers and their support vehicles are in constant radio contact with head office.
By choosing a Park Mark Safer Parking facility you are visiting a car park that has been vetted by the Police and has measures in place in order to create a safer environment for both you and your vehicle.8th - 13th Floors of the Civic Centre Multi-Storey Car Park are a separate, wholly self-contained and secure part of the Overall Wythenshawe Civic Centre Multi-Storey Car Park managed by St Modwen Properties Plc, BUT is still covered and comprised within the pre-existing 24/7 CCTV & Continuous On-Site Guarded/Nightwatchmen, Gate-house & Patrolled Security Operation, whilstenjoying its own, independent, internal Barrier-Controlled Access & Egress System run and managed by our own Office Manager/Staff. Parking is withindesignated pre-identified spaces and ALL keys are retained and stored within abespoke internal Office Security Room, with its own independent 24/7 CCTVmonitoring System. In addition the Wythenshawe Main Police Station issituated across the Road from the Car Park for added comfort and Security
Why Book This Parking Spot?
- Budget park and ride close to Manchester Airport
- Free shuttle transfer to the airport, taking only 15 minutes
- 24/7 CCTV & Continuous On-Site Guarded/Nightwatchmen
- Friendly family run business
No additional information available.
The Multi-Storey has a Height Restriction Barrier on the helical Access Ramp of 6ft 6.
Arriving Cars will park in the temporary Holding Bays opposite Reception Office - these Cars will be moved later to another Floor and into a numbered, designated Parking Bay by Skypark Manchester Staff at our convenience for Storage until your Return and its Collection.
• For Health & Safety Reasons, Customer’s are not permitted access to other Floors without express permission of the Skypark Manchester Manager.
• Once parked, the Lead Customer should Report to our Reception Office to Complete their Booking-in. They should produce a copy of their Parking Reservation and have Return Flight Details to hand to cross-check with ours to ensure correct.
• Having transferred their Luggage (if any) to the waiting Courtesy Shuttle, they need to lock their Car and hand in the Keys to Reception Staff.
• Customers will be expected to retain their House and Other personal Keys NOT relating or necessary to operating their Vehicle
• The Customer and their party will then be taken up to Manchester Airport Station Terminal Access in the Courtesy Shuttle. Shuttle transit time varies according to traffic, but is between 10-15 Minutes either way. The Station Access has a Vertical Lift from Ground Floor to overhead Travelators to each of the Departure Terminals.
UPON Return, once landed, through Customs and Baggage Collected, you should again make your way via the Travelators to the same Train Station Access and down to the Ground Floor. At that point please Call the 24/7 Number and request the Shuttle to attend them. You will then be taken back to the Multi-Storey, where your car will be waiting.
Customer’s Car Keys can be collected from Skypark Manchester Reception Office by the Lead Customer upon production of suitable Photo ID – Passport/Driving Licence whereafter Customers can reload their Car and depart the Multi-Storey by following the clear Exit signs and commence their journey home. During normal hours the Civic Centre offers a variety of shopping facilities, not the least of which is the large ASDA Superstore and several cafeterias for Customers to enjoy some refreshments and/or stock up on essentials before setting off on their Homeward journey.
The lower floors beneath our complex offer parking to shoppers for that purpose.
Sat Nav Info
Multi Storey Car Park
From M56 heading towards Manchester leave at Junction 3a (signed A560) signposted Altrincham, Wythenshawe (ignore Junction 3, Stockport M57 signs). Come back on yourself round the roundabout, back onto M56. Leave at Junction 4 * signed Wythenshawe Centre, proceed along Simonsway. At the Lights, having passed ASDA, TURN left into Rowlandsway, 50 yards on the left is a BP Station. Skypark Manchester/ASDA’s up/down ramps are next to the BP Station. Enter Skypark at the 8th Floor Entrance, drive up to the Barrier, sound your horn and our Staff will raise it.
ALL OTHER ROUTES ‐ leave M56 at Junction 4 and follow these directions from * above.