- Opening times: 24 Hours / 7 Days
- Estimated journey time to airport: 10 min
- Bus frequency: On demand
- Distance from airport: 7 km
- Your keys will stay with the parking lot whilst you are away.
Roissy Parking – Secured covered car park near Paris Charles de Gaulle. Quality service at an attractive cost.
Give a stress free start to our holiday with Roissy Parking, this car park focus on the clients and will put everything in their power to satisfy your requirements. The quality of service makes all the difference.
This car park is open 24/7 every day of the year. They have 9 shuttle buses and 10 drivers. The site is covered, fenced, protected with CCTV, an alarm system linked to an intervention team from the security company Securitas. During your trip, your car keys are kept in a safe sealed in concrete
The shuttle transfer is included in the price, it only takes 10 minutes to get to the airport.
Unlike most public car parks, Roissy Parking has a constant human presence. As soon as you leave your car with Roissy Parking, it is protected and fully insured (against fire and thief by their insurance company MMA). Only the car park staff is allowed to enter the car park to park the vehicles.
Why Book This Parking Spot?
- Highly secure indoor car park, only 10 min away from CDG
- Free Shuttle transfers to and from the airport
- Secured, fenced and guarded, CCTV, intervention team
- Open 24/7, constant human presence
- Quality service, punctual and friendly staff
The car park has arrangements for disabled people.
- Please print your confirmation email and bring it with you on the day of travel.
- Please note that the car park will keep your car keys when you are away for security and insurance purposes.
- Oversized vehicles are accepted but there will be a small fee to pay directly to the car park. Please inform LocaPark Roissy before your departure date.
3 easy steps to your departure
1) Please arrive at the car park 2hours and 30 min before your flight. One of our driver will park your car in our safe car park.
2) Report to reception and show your confirmation email. Your driver will put your luggage in the shuttle.
3) You will then be driven to your terminal of departure.
3 easy step at your return
1) As soon as you land, before you collect your luggage, please call the car park.
2) Your driver will come collect you at your terminal of arrival, at the meeting point agreed on your departure day.
3) You will be driven back to your car and you will be ready to go.
Sat Nav Info
rue des Ouches
77230 MOUSSY LE VIEUX
Latitude : 49.043704
Longitude : 2.626995
Take the A1 towards North East.
Take Charles de Gaulle airport exit.
Follow Roissypôle then Mesnil-Amelot
Take the D401 and go through Mesnil-Amelot..
Continue towards Villeneuve-sous-Dammartin (D401).
Turn left before the petrol station Total (route de Moussy) – towards Moussy-le-vieux.
Whe you arrive at Moussy-le-vieux, turn right “rue des Ouches”
You have arrived.
On the A1 from the North
From the A1, take the exit 7 Survilliers / Fosses
At the roundabout, take the 4th exit on to D16 towards Saint-Witz / Ermenonville / Vémars (210 m) .
At the roundabout, take the 1st exit on to D16 and continue towards Vémars (4.1Km)
At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit on to Route de Choisy / D26a (2,3 km) .
At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit on to Rue Cambacérès / D26 and continue for 2.3 Km.
Continue on to Rue de Senlis/D26 and go through Moussy-le-vieux (900 m) .
Turn right on to Rue de Paris / D26 (130 m) .
Turn left on to D26 (300 m) .
Take the first left Rue des Ouches (50 m) .
You have arrived.