- Opening times: 24/7
- Estimated journey time to airport: 5 minutes
- Bus frequency: On demand
- Distance from airport: 3 Km
- Choose your own spot, park your own car and keep your keys. Relax in the airport knowing that while you're away your car will remain exactly where you left it.
Parcheggio Marco Polo is the right solution for your parking when travelling from Venice Airport. The large parking lot, open 24/7, is located in a strategic position, a convenient place for leaving you car and taking the free shuttle which takes just a few minutes to get to the nearby Venice Marco Polo Airport, just 3 km away. Uncovered parking spaces with CCTV for your peace of mind while you are away. Professional staff and great customer service. Car wash also available. A shuttle service is also available for travellers departing from Marco Polo Airport and returning to Canova Treviso, or vice-versa.
Why Book This Parking Spot?
- Great uncovered Park and Ride at Venice Airport
- Just park your car and you can keep your keys
- Free shuttle for a transfer of just 5 minutes to and from Terminals
- CCTV, enclosed by a perimeter fence and has an entrance barrier
- Shuttle service available for travelers departing from Marco Polo Airport and returning to Canova Treviso, or vice-versa
- Car services also available
Car services and car wash also available.
Shuttle service available for travellers departing from Marco Polo Airport and returning to Canova Treviso, or vice-versa.
If you would like to keep your keys whilst you are away, please let the car park know prior to your arrival date.
Please print your confirmation e mail and take it with you on the day of travelling, thank you .
After checking all booking details at our reception, you will be taken to the departure Terminal by the shuttle service. It will take around 5 minutes to get to the airport terminal.
At your arrival, a free shuttle transfer will be ready to take you back to the car park.
Sat Nav Info
GPS Coordinates: 45.518444 -12.357083
Via Triestina, 216 - 30173 Ca' Noghera (VE)
If you are travelling on the A4 and A27 motorways, follow the signs for Aeroporto Marco Polo up to the end of the Mestre ringroad (tangenziale). At the roundabout leading to the SS14 Triestina main road take the second exit towards Jesolo-Trieste. After around 2 km you will see a 10-metre high sign for the Aeroporto Marco Polo and four European flags, right opposite the Ca’ Noghera Casino. Enter the gate, stop at the barriers and go to the information desk to check in.