- Opening times: Closed between 23:00 and 05:00
- Estimated journey time to airport: Drop off at the terminal
- Your keys will stay with the car park whilst you are away.
Meteor meet and greet parking provides you with a hassle-free start to your journey. Simply drive to your terminal and meet the handover captain.
Airport Access Fee
A £7.20 Levy Fee will be added to the payment page. This charge is levied by Heathrow Airport to all Off-Airport Meet and Greet operators for the use of the forecourts at drop-off and collection.
Why Book This Parking Space?
- A great Meet & Greet service covering all 5 terminals
- No need for any transfers buses, park up and head to check-in
- Secure car parks, with 24 hour patrols & security fencing
- Nationwide meet and greet service at Heathrow Airport
- Save up to an hour by not having to park your car yourself
- A £7.20 Airport Levy Fee will be added to the payment
No transfers are needed, Heathrow Meteor Meet and Greet will be an excellent alternative for disabled customers who would find it difficult to use transfer buses. Your car is collected from the terminal when you leave, and brought back to you at the terminal on return.
Please note that Meteor's car park has a height restriction of 2.25m (7ft 4in)
Please note that all Heathrow Short Stay Car Parks have height limits.
- Terminal 2 Short Stay Car Park 2 - 2.05m (6ft 9in)
- Terminal 3 Short Stay Car Park 3 - 2.20m (7ft 2in)
- Terminal 4 Short Stay Car Park 4 - 2.00m (6ft 6in)
- Terminal 5 Short Stay Car Park 5 - 2.20m (7ft 2in)
*Please take this into account if you have a roof luggage box installed on your vehicle*
The airport levy fee of £7.20 covers the cost of charges now being levied by Heathrow Airport approved operators. This is for the use of the forecourts at drop-off and new designated collection areas within the short term car parks.
The Meteor Handover Captain will meet you at the airport at the requested time. Your booking confirmation email will contain precise details.
Return instructions will be issued by the Meteor Handover Captain on collection of the vehicle, and on your confirmation email. Please note that if your return flight into Heathrow is delayed beyond midnight, we reserve the right to pick you up at the terminal by courtesy bus and drive you to our car park to collect your vehicle.
Sat Nav Info
- Terminal 1: TW6 1AP
- Terminal 2: TW6 1EW
- Terminal 3: TW6 1QG
- Terminal 4: TW6 3XA
- Terminal 5: TW6 2GA
Please follow signs to your desired terminal, and use the arrival instructions.