- Opening times: 24 Hours / 7 Days
- Estimated journey time to airport: Walking distance
- Bus frequency: No transfer
- Distance from airport: On-site
- Choose your own parking space, park your own car and keep your keys. Relax in the airport knowing that while you're away your car will stay exactly where you left it.
Conveniently located on airport, the Inverness On-Airport Long Stay car park offers great value for money and secure airport parking with this non-flexible parking option. The parking arrangements are so easy and our prices are great. Book today to secure your parking space at Inverness airport.
Why Book This Parking Space?
- Non Flexible, cheap parking option at Inverness
- Within walking distance of the terminal - no need for transfers
- Drop passengers and luggage off in the Short Stay car park first
- Protected by CCTV and regularly patrolled by security guards
- Keep your keys - Self Park
Disabled customers can pay the price for the Long Stay car park but park in the Short Stay car park, which is right by the terminal.
No motor homes, lorries, trailers or caravans are permitted even if multiple spaces are booked.
On ArrivalFollow the signs left for the Long Stay car park. The Long Stay car park is located on the left approx 400m down a tree lined road. Take a ticket from the entry barrier, park your vehicle and retain the ticket. Use the marked walkway to access the terminal building.
You are able to drop off passengers and luggage at the Short Term car park, as parking there is free for the first twenty minutes.
On ReturnTake your car park ticket and a copy of your booking confirmation to the information desk in the terminal so your ticket can be validated. The office normally closes at 22:00, but will remain open until after the last flight has landed. Then just collect your car and drive home.
Make sure you don't re-enter your debit or credit card at any time as you may be charged again for your parking.
Sat Nav Info
Inverness On-Airport Long Stay car park,
Inverness airport is located approximately 10 miles north west out of Inverness and is best accessed via the A96. The postcode for satellite navigational systems is IV2 7JB.
Directions from the A96.
Follow the A96 (Inverness to Aberdeen Road) out of Inverness without turning off at all. Carry on past the wood processing factory and Petty church (both on your left) until you drive through some woods, there will be a roundabout after the woods. Take the first exit left, signposted for the airport. Go straight across the next roundabout and at the third roundabout take the first exit left, heading round towards the airport.
Follow the road round and at the fourth roundabout take the second exit straight into the airport. From here follow signs for Long Term parking.