- Opening times: 24 Hours / 7 Days
- Estimated journey time to airport: 3 mins
- Bus frequency: On Demand
- Distance from airport: 2 miles
- Your keys will stay with the car park whilst you are away.
Park & Trip offers a low cost parking solution near Marseille Provence Airport.
The car park is fenced and highly secured; it has high definition CCTV, an alarm system and a response team available 24/7.
It offers Park and Ride services as well as optional car wash programmes whilst you're away.
With your booking, you have the guarantee to have a parking space and a free shuttle transfer to and from the airport.
Why Book This Parking Space?
- Secure park & Ride, 3 minutes from the airport
- Highly secured CCTV, alarm system, response team 24/7
- Free transfers to airport, continuous shuttle service
- Efficient service: our staff is on time, happy to help and highly effective
- Optional services on arrival: cleaning, car service
The car park can accommodate disabled people. Please give a call prior to your arrival to inform the car park about the necessary arrangements .
Please note that there will be an additional charge of 9.99 Euros payable directly at the car park for customers picking up their vehicle between the hours of 00:00 and 04:00 am.
- Do not forget to take your booking confirmation with you on the day you travel.
- Please note that you'll be required to leave your keys at the reception.
- We recommend to arrive at the car park about 2 hours before your flight departure.
- If you are more than 4 people, please drop first all your passengers at the airport and then drive to the car park. A shuttle bus will soon take you to the terminal.
Park & Trip car park is situated just minutes away from the airport. Approximatively 30 minutes before your arrival you just have to call the car park and let them know when you are going to be there.
When you arrive, you park your car and get registered at the reception desk.
You will then be driven to the airport by a minibus (free transfer).
On your return to Marseille, call the car park once you have collected your luggage and you're at the meeting point (agreed on arrival). The shuttle bus will then come to pick you up and drive you back to your car.
Sat Nav Info
Park & Trip Marseille
21 avenue de Bruxelles
ZI Les Estroublans
Lattitude: N 43.4290966"
Coming from the North or Maseille:
Follow airport signs Aéroport de Marseille Provence / Marignane
Take the exit direction Marignane
After the exit 14B, Avenue de Rome, take the exit 14 in direction of Z.I LES ESTROUBLANS
At the roundabout, take the 1st exit on the right the turn left direction of Avenue de Bruxelles, go under the little bridge then after 400m, the entrance of the parking will be situated on the left.
Coming from the South (Marignane / Saint Victoret):
Drive on D9 and follow Marseille Provence Airport
Take D20E in Vitrolles and leave Boulevard René Cailloux
Drive towards Avenue de Bruxelles
Turn slighlty right in Avenue de Londres
Take the first right in Avenue de Bruxelles and the car park will be 200 metres away