- Opening times: 24 hours / 7 days
- Estimated journey time to airport: 5-7 minutes
- Bus frequency: On demand
- Distance from Port: 7 km
- Your keys will stay with the car park whilst you are away.
A fantastic Park and Ride service available at Milan Malpensa airport. Located just 5 minutes from Terminal 1 and 2, you can be assured of a warm welcome and a highly secure car park with parking available both indoors and outdoors.
This "covered" service offers all the same features and benefits of an outdoor service, with the added benefit of your vehicle being protected from poor weather conditions.
Why Book This Parking Space?
- Covered car park - added protection against poor weather conditions
- Free shuttle bus transfer to Terminals T1 and T2
- Fully trained security staff available 24/7
- Your vehicles is fully insured when parked with Aereo parking
- Car keys are left with the car park and are securely stored
- Battery charging and car valet services are available
- Fuel service available, this will incur an additional small charge
Please print your confirmation email and take it with you on your day of travel.
On arrival at the car park, park your vehicle and make your way to the reception area
Hand over your parking confirmation and car keys to a member of staff
The staff will confirm your booking and escort you to the shuttle bus
You will then be taken on your short journey to Terminal 1 or 2
On arriving back at Malpensa airport, exit the terminal building
Call the free number given to you, and tell the staff member which terminal you are waiting at
The shuttle bus will be sent to pick you up
The shuttle bus then drops you off at the car park where your vehicle will be waiting for you
Exit the car park and continue your journey home
Sat Nav Info
Via delle Industrie, 13
21019 - Somma Lombardo (VA)
Coming from Vergiate:
Leave the motorway at Vergiate, continue towards Somma Lombardo (airport), at the first roundabout turn right, you will find us on your left.
Coming from Milan:
Head in the direction of Somma Lombardo, at the end of the straight on Via Giuseppe turn right at the roundabout, turn left and we are on your left.