- Opening times: 24 Hours / 7 Days
- Estimated journey time to airport: 5 minutes
- Bus frequency: 5 - 10 minutes
- Distance from airport: On-site
- Choose your own parking space, park your own car and keep your keys. Relax in the airport knowing that while you're away your car will stay exactly where you left it.
The closest long stay car park to the terminal, and the official BAA on-airport car park.
Security measures include high security fencing, CCTV and floodlighting. The car park is patrolled 24 hours a day by security staff and police. This car park has been awarded the Park Mark, a national security award accredited by the Association of Chief Police Officers. Before being awarded the Park Mark, car parks have to be inspected by the police. They have to have modern security measures, such as alarms and CCTV, and be clean and well-lit. Car parks which have been awarded the Park Mark are regularly reinspected by the police.
Why Book This Parking Space?
- Southampton official long stay car park
- In close proximity of the terminal entrance
- Shuttle bus transfer takes just 5 minutes
- Park Mark award for safer parking
- Cancellation fee applicable
There are disabled parking spaces near the bus stops, and the transfer buses are wheelchair-accessible.
No additional information available.
On ArrivalThe car park has an automatic number plate recognition (ANPR) system, so make sure you enter your vehicle registration number correctly when you make your booking. You should bring your booking confirmation to the car park.
Drive up to the entry barrier. The machine will read and recognise your car registration number. This should take about 10 seconds. A ticket will be printed showing your booking reference and the barrier will lift. Park your car and transfer to the airport.
If the barrier does not lift within 10 seconds, please press the call button for assistance.
On ReturnDrive to the exit barrier. Insert the ticket you were given when you came in and the barrier will open.
If you had to press for a ticket when you arrived, or if you have any problems, show your booking confirmation and entry ticket to a parking attendant, or press the call button on the exit barrier for help.
Sat Nav Info
Southampton International Airport
Southampton airport is just off junction 5 of the M27.
The M27 can be reached via the M3 from the north and London, and via the A36 and the A31 from the west.